Saturday, June 30, 2012

Supergas 2750



Supergas . . . "People's Shoes of Italy"


Supergas shoes have been manufactured in Italy for almost 100 years! A well-designed modern classic, they never seem to go out of style. These are a great addition to any shoe wardrobe! If they've been making them for that long, it MUST be a classic.  You can find out more about them here.


I love that they can be dressed up, or down, depending on your outfit. Wear with jeans or shorts, coloured denim, or with a cute dress.  


Every time I wear them, I am reminded of a girl who I befriended in high school.  She was from Italy and was always sporting Supergas.  We had fun together in our classes - so these are fond memories!  Sadly, she moved back to Italy after graduation, but I still remember her all these years later (Ciao!)

No comments:

Post a Comment