Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Restoration Hardware vs. Home Sense - Light it up!

I have had my eye on a particular drop pendant light fixture at Restoration Hardware for over a year now (see it here) but savvy shoppers that we are, I refused to spend the regular retail $400 price tag. The fixture is simple, clean and modern...such a marked improvement from what we had before and it echoes the look we are going for in our home. I visited my local Home Sense yesterday and what should I stumble upon? Serendipity! A near identical light fixture for less than 1/4 of the price. Check it out.



Restoration Hardware's Version:


My find at Home Sense installed: 



The price? $79.99! I was thrilled and immediately tucked this find into my shopping cart. As an aside, Home Sense right now has a huge selection of wonderful ceiling light fixtures for excellent prices. It is worth checking out.


The lesson here? Sometimes, it is worth the wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment