Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dollarama under $5 Buck Finds

A quick stop into my local Dollarama last week resulted in  a few really cool finds.

First up,  the sun umbrella ground stake.  I've had one for years and it is extremely handy at the beach,  on grass or sand.  You screw the stake into the ground by nearly a foot with the handles that swivel outwards,  then your beach umbrella into that.  Doesn't budge, even on the windy days. Works great for wooden post signs too! I paid $16 for mine years ago,  and they're only $3 at the dollar store!

Next,  the chalkboard paint Mason jars with lids,  for $1.25. How cute are these for that price.  Nuff said.

Lastly,  the entire selection of Green Works cleaning solutions.  I've used these products for a few years purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart for much more than the $3 Dollarama is selling them for.  I'm a fan of the all purpose spray and the bathroom cleaner!

Happy Shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment