Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Leather Toms


So - an update to my original post...my new leather Toms have arrived!

These are the Toms+ White Perforated Leather Classics ordered from www.Toms.com.  They shipped quickly (only 5 days from date of order to my hot little hands).  Free shipping to my posting address in WA.  They also did not charge state tax, so that's a bonus!?

The verdict?  I love them!  They are a great fit (same as regular) and are built to last (well, at least longer anyway).  The colour is not exactly "white", but that's what I was hoping.  They are a sagey-greyish shade of white?  Perfect for wearing all spring and summer long :-)  I'm thinking they'll go great with all of the coloured denim, chambray and jeans.

The soles are much better quality than the original line...they are a rubberized outsole with a textured middle.  They're a little pricey, but hopefully it will equate to longevity.  I guess we will have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment