Friday, February 8, 2013

Zellers Closing Out

As Zellers locations are fast approaching the closing of their doors forever, making way for Target's arrival, shoppers like us are taking advantage of some great deals in the final weeks/days.

Last week,  my sis and I were shopping at Metrotown (Burnaby,  BC) and noticed the Zellers there is in its final days.  We popped in and noticed everything is now reduced up to 90% off.  (selection and prices will vary)

I managed to score a great bargain on two mirrors that were regular priced $49.97 discounted to $14.99. A fantastic price!

I can't wait to show you the plans I have for these!  *updated with photo* anchored our side tables with the new mirrors.  What do you think?!

P.S. A saavy shopping tip: don't get carried away,  just buy items you love and will get use out of!

No comments:

Post a Comment