Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Clipless Curling Irons

We noticed our friend's hair the other day. "Hot Mama's" hair went from poker straight to awesome, perfect spirally curls in minutes. She owned a Enzo Milano curling wand...which then sent me on a hunt for my own!

Enzo clipless curling wands are highly reviewed, but the $125+ price tag was a little too hefty for me. I wondered if it was possible to find a similar, salon quality product for less, and the answer is yes!

I found a great curling wand from, of all places, Winners. It's an EvaNYC pink handled, tapered clipless curling wand. It's ceramic Tourmaline and heats up to 410•F in seconds and curls each section in about 5 seconds. The longer you leave it in, the curlier the curls...and it holds all day without any styling product!! In fact, it holds through a second day with pretty curls/waves. And the best thing is, it was priced at only $34.99. I love Winners!!





No comments:

Post a Comment